Stay for the day!
Whether it’s just relaxing on the beach, skiing on the lake, hiking in the hills or enjoying a walk along our promenade, there’s so much to see and do in Peachland.
- Boat & Jet Ski Rentals at Peachland WaterSports
- Enjoy the view at Rotary Park
- Paddle your toes at Swim Bay. The Okanagan’s ONLY supervised swimming area. Peachland continues to lead the way in providing lifeguards to monitor the swim bay area, providing safety and security for swimmers.
- Relax on one of our awesome Beaches
- Enjoy learning about Peachland’s history at Peachland Museum
There are many great restaurants in Peachland that offer a wide range of casual dinning and lunch time fair. From classic German food, British pub style, gourmet pizza and fresh bakery treats. It is well worth your time to add an excellent meal to your ZipZone adventure.
THE BLIND ANGLER
- Enjoy an intimate dinner for two or twenty at Peachland’s premier boutique, waterfront restaurant
GASTHAUS ON THE LAKE
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian Fare at one of Peachland’s iconic restaurants
THE WATERFRONT GRILL
- Great pizzas, sidewalk cafe and a whole lot more
- Enjoy delicious Chinese and Canadian meals by the lake (Voted #1 Chinese Restaurant in BC by TripAdvisor)
- Funky and fun food & beverages at Peachland’s newest eatery